STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI - New Trailer & Poster


The 2nd and latest full trailer for STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI has been unleashed upon the www! Finally, seven hours after first finding out about it online, I’d finally had the chance to sit down in front of my desktop, and watched it full screen (multiple times, of course), with earphones on (I’m not going to watch on a measly mobile phone screen?!?!), and I CANNOT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!

Star Wars: The Last Jedi premieres December 15, 2017 in the U.S., and December 14th, 2017 in Singapore!










The above featured theatrical poster for Star Wars: The Last Jedi was revealed on Twitter by director Rian Johnson. A sight more interesting that the earlier teaser … and what I found “interesting” was THIS slice of (possible) subliminal, innit? :)

Comments

Popular Posts