Alice X Zhang's "MOMENTS 2" solo show @ Bottleneck Gallery opens June 12

The last time Alice X. Zhang had her first solo show in 2013, I came away with three prints … since then, I've had to near stop my procuring habits due to dwindled finances … alas I think I might have a hard time resisting the second show

""MOMENTS II" is the sequel to my first solo art show and will again be held at New York City's Bottleneck Gallery. The show will stay open for a month and feature many brand new film-inspired paintings (no repeats!).

The opening reception is on Friday June 12th and starts at 7PM. Admission and refreshments are free. I WILL be attending the opening, so I hope to see you there!

Signed limited edition prints will be available at the show and online afterwards. Part of the proceeds from art sales will go towards a charitable donation to Partners In Health."
(Alice X on Facebook Events Page)
Stay tuned for more information for the show, including timing of online sales (which should be shortly before the show opens). Artwork is teased in the promo poster, and I can only spot "Mad Max Fury Road", and possibly "Whiplash"? FYI: some prints from th frost show is still available to purchase here on bottleneckgallery.com (I've been eyeing the trio of prints posted below for ages too … *sigh*)


I need you folks to buy more of my goodness online so I could possibly get me some Alice X Prints, pleeeeease?

Enough of my pathetic groveling, here's some WIPs snatched from Alice's instagram @alicexz (hostage #alicexzmoments) … Can you guess which movies they are based on? :)



Popular Posts