Early Fan-Art for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

Barely 12 hours since I spent an entire hour gawking at and screengrabbing like a madman the 88-seconds long teaser trailer for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens … when I literally awaken this morning to be met with a splendid selection of fan-art for the film! Here are a few choice ones to share:

"I'm 42 years old and I never get tired of paying a quick creative tribute to movies that have inspired me. Here's one that actually started this "whole joy ride" for me. Can't wait!" - Orlando Arocena (Check ot the WIP of his Vector work here on Behance)

"I got so excited after watching the trailer, I had to do some art. Felt like 6 y.o. me drawing Luke Skywalker after seeing Ep. 4." - Phil Noto on Tumblr.

"My little bit of fun after watching the new Star Wars trailer today, get yourself an extension kit, they're going to be all the rage come 2015" - Doaly (here on Behance)



Art by Dan Goodsell, creator of Mr Toast

Comments

Popular Posts