SNOWPIERCER

"A post-apocalyptic ice age forces humanity's last survivors aboard a globe-spanning super train. One man (Chris Evans) will risk everything to lead a revolt for control of the engine and the future of the world."

Ad while I have seen the trailers before, it had never really secured my attention, as a premise such as this would normally snare me in … perhaps the inclusion of American actor Chris Evans threw me off somewhat, having "Captain America: TWS" on promo around the same time, confused me (I am a 'simple man' after all ;p).

Nevertheless, the Red Band trailer seems a good time for me to feature on this humbler movie blog, along with the 2nd trailer which I posted below.


Production Design by Ondrej Nekvasil
Art Direction by Stefan Kovacik
Set Decoration by Beata Brendtnerovà

Screenplay and Directed by Bong Joon Ho, also starring Song Kang Ho, Tilda Swinton, Jamie Bell, Octavia Spencer, with John Hurt and Ed Harris, "Snowpiercer" premiere August 1st in South Korea, (IMDb), with no listing currently on Singapore screens. Oh dear …

I've since uploaded images galore in my dedicated FB-album, which also features some splendid concept drawings, and as well you can check out updates via facebook.com/snowpiercerofficial + twitter @SnowpiercerUS

Snowpiercer International Trailer #2:

Popular Posts